“Customer satisfaction through products of highest quality & technology at competitive cost by continual improvements and adherence to the laid down procedures & quality management system with commitment to meet customer requirements and globally competitive”.
Objectives & Directives
- Embedment of learning for continual improve-ment
- Enhance customer satisfaction by fulfilling customer requirements.
- Emphasise on skill upgradation of employees for commitment to quality.
- Establish joint improvement programmes with suppliers.
- Aiming for cost competitiveness / reduction through kaizens, error proofing techniques, etc.
- To strive for improving the quality level as per global standard.
- Continual improvement in quality management system through pdca.